Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Family-1

My family i separated into different lives. We are all focusing on different things. Becuase we are all on different agendas and schedules, I want to see what they are doing for once. Whether they are running an errend, working or ontheir way to an appointment.. anything. I will do this by calling them and recording our phone conversations. Either on paper our through sound ona tape recorder. This will give other people the oppurtunity to feel or experience in some way the emotions we feel when we talk to eachother. Events will be recorded or taken notice of. I will call my brother, my sister, my dad, and my mom once a day for week or two. Using a chart I will record their emotions then on another chart I will record their actions (what they ae doing). The emotions and events will varry depending on the day of the week and the time I call.

No comments: